We are looking for Salesforce CRM Developer to join our Corporate Information Systems team.
The Corporate Information Systems team is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
- Develop scalable high-performing enterprise solutions on Force.com platform (Salesforce) in 2000+ users’ organization.
- Design integration with other internal and external systems.
- Support existing Salesforce CRM solution (bug fixing, enhancements implementation, unit tests).
- 3+ years of Java/C#/Force.com platform programming.
- Practical knowledge of writing/using unit tests.
- Solid programming background: knowledge of OOP, programming patterns, RDBMS theory and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of modern enterprise architecture.
- Successfully completed Java/C#/force.com projects.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Experience with enterprise CRM, especially Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Force.com platform.
- Passion for new technology.
- Experience with Agile development process.Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
21 jobs found
Reporting Analyst - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud