The CRM System Administrator is responsible for all levels of Salesforce administration, including user training and supporting all Veeam users worldwide. In addition, the CRM System Administrator will be assigned special projects related to sales operations by the Director, Sales Operations.
- Day to day administration of Salesforce CRM
- Developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization. Maintain user roles and profiles
- Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards
- Maintain territory management within Salesforce
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
- Assist in analyzing current sales processes and suggest improvements
- Identify Salesforce usage problems and craft technical /communication plans to remedy
- Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins
- Continuously improve user’s Salesforce experience; focusing on speed, efficiency and shortening the sales cycle
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets with Salesforce.com
- Train new and existing end users on the Salesforce CRM
- Present and inform on any new Salesforce functionality that lowers the sales cycle and improves efficiency of end users.
- 3+ years of IT work experience and 1+ year of CRM administration experience
- Good writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- Fluent English
- Salesforce.com experience
- ADM201 certified
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
22 jobs found
Data Engineer (sales operations and backed systems team)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg