Quality Assurance EngineerVeeam
- Analysis of requirements and technical documentation, providing the feedback on it
- Development and maintaining in relevant status of the testing documentation (check-lists, test-cases)
- Functional testing of the CRM system
- Defects registration in the bug-tracking system and monitoring the bugs to be fixed
- Cooperation with the developers’ team and customer’s representatives in English
- Structured communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of testing principles and approaches
- Experience in software products testing up from 1 year
- Understanding of the software development process, experience in bug-tracking systems’ use
- Good written English, oral – level from intermediate and
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Higher technical education
- Attentiveness to details; accuracy; ability to work autonomously and be responsible for own work
- Team player being oriented to support in achieving team’s goals
- Experience in working with CRM
- Knowledge of programming languages on the basic
- Experience in use of tools for testing automatization (Selenium etc.)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
20 jobs found
Sales Operations Manager - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud