Project Manager (Salesforce team)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
A perfect candidate for this role is capable of working with different kinds of internal customers, clearly understands business and project needs, executes plans and delivers projects on time.
- Lead project execution, coordinate & plan all phases.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and involved departments.
- Understand technical capabilities of underlying back end systems.
- Manage project timeline, scope, resources.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Support project teams’ performance.
- Strong knowledge of project management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing (English).
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle process.
- Project Management/Analytic experience – 3 years.
- Higher education in IT (preferable), Science, Management.
- Experience with mid- to large-scale ERP (CRM, HR, Accounting) systems.
- IT experience or background.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football and/or volleyball teams
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days
Territory Manager, Sales, Switzerland