A perfect candidate for this role is capable of working with different kinds of internal customers, clearly understands business and project needs, executes plans and delivers projects on time.
- Lead project execution, coordinate & plan all phases.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and involved departments.
- Understand technical capabilities of underlying back end systems.
- Manage project timeline, scope, resources.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Support project teams’ performance.
- Strong knowledge of project management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing (English).
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle process.
- Project Management/Analytic experience – 3 years.
- Higher education in IT (preferable), Science, Management.
- Experience with mid- to large-scale ERP (CRM, HR, Accounting) systems.
- IT experience or background.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
21 jobs found
Reporting Analyst - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud