Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Owns overall responsibility for successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, closure of a project.
- Collaborate with IT leadership and project leads (IT and/or Business) to manage projects.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and involved departments.
- Manage project timeline, scope, resources.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Support project teams’ performance.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of project management.
- Strong experience in the project initiation process.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing (English).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong aptitude to learn.
- PMI PMP, Prince 2 or PMI-ACP certification.
- 3+ years of Analytical experience.
- Higher education in IT (preferable), Science, Management.
- IT experience or background.
- Experience with SCRUM, Kanban methodologies.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation,“white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days
Inside Sales Representative, Bucharest Office