Professional Services Operations ManagerVeeam
United States Massachusetts,
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
The Programs Manager is responsible for ownership of operational metrics, and their internal organizational interfaces, for the successful delivery of Services for Veeam customers and partners, by internal, subcontracted personnel. The Programs Manager focus will be consistent, global, processes and reports to measure, report, and communicate the status of the business and programs. The Programs Manager is detail-oriented, analytical, with strong knowledge of tools and business processes.
- Develop productivity metrics and communication mechanisms to track and communicate status of Professional Services programs
- Assist in driving business processes, governance, and control, including forecasting, business reviews, and successful execution of plans
- Prepare, review, and analyze month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial reports
- Assist in development and execution of Sales Acceleration initiatives
- Track and report Professional Services Operational metrics and performance dashboards, including utilization, pipeline coverage, backlog, customer satisfaction
- Track, report, analyze, and provide insights on all aspects of the global Professional Services business, including sales, backlog, pipeline coverage, costs, margins, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Maintain a high-level of communication between the Global Senior Director and Regional Managers
- Help develop and track programs for Consulting Engineers (consulting skills, technical skills, certifications, productivity measures)
- Assist with interviewing for positions in Professional Services
- Instruct current and new team members on data tracking processes and tools
- Lead and develop initiatives that will improve performance and effectiveness of Professional Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance (A combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least three (3) years of operational experience in a Professional Services setting
- At least two (2) years of experience with business tracking processes and applications, including Salesforce, SharePoint, NetSuite, Confluence, etc.
- At least two (2) years of experience with Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools and applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel
- A proven track record of success (Attitude, Competency, Activity Levels)
- Experience with successfully managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Business and activity tracking processes and applications, including Salesforce, SharePoint, NetSuite, Confluence, etc.
- Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools and applications, and their use
- Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
21 jobs found
Reporting Analyst - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud