Master and enhance internal cloud program policy and external processes for Veeam, aggregator and service provider partners to drive greater overall program knowledge, increase program compliance, and enhance the partner experience, while increasing revenue to Veeam.
Address overdue account reporting through escalation and follow up
Engagement with Aggregator and Service Provider partners to drive increased compliance across the cloud program, setting expectations and measuring and impacting their progress
Perform detailed compliance reviews on Service Providers
Provide operational and transactional support for Service Provider and Aggregators using the cloud program platform.
Responsible for tracking and ensuring timely issue resolution around a variety of tasks related to the cloud business from opportunity management, non-standard terms reviews, licensing, monthly consumption reporting, order processing, and compensation
Cross functional collaboration with various internal stakeholder groups to quickly and efficiently resolve issues by identifying and achieving the best for Veeam outcome.
Develop and maintain operational and compliance metrics and KPIs
Support the roll out cloud program policy refinements, capabilities and enhancements, including education, training and enablement of internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption
Perform other duties as assigned
-Independent and organized thinker and influencer
-Customer focused problem solving and solutioning
- Ability to adapt and collaborate across internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic environment
-Proven ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks
-Proficient user of salesforce.com, excel and powerpoint
-Strong communication skills (oral and written)
-Bachelors degree required
-Experience in Technology or Service Provider industry a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.