Marketing Ops ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-03-30
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Marketing Ops Manager is responsible for
- Developing the strategy and planning process to ensure the organization is efficiently sound leveraging all available data to monitor the performance of our business, in particular the lead funnel efficiency end-to-end
- Looking for and recommending market growth opportunities to help drive incremental market share
- Ensuring operational efficiencies/tools are in place to support the organization
The Marketing Ops Manager supports the Marketing team in driving bookings growth by enabling:
- Good, efficient decision making;
- Rapid, effective execution; and scale
Overall Business/Market/Data Analysis and Recommendations:
- Tasked with keeping an eye out in the market for new practices and technologies that will improve and optimize the marketing department’s performance and gives the business a competitive edge over other players in the market.
- Monitors, measures, and analyzes the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs.
- Delivers key insights and recommendations that optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns, and assists the marketing department as a whole in the achievement of its goals
- Maintains campaign plans in order to facilitate easy reporting on program and campaign effectiveness.
- Provides the marketing team with ongoing analysis to optimize ROI of programs
Metrics, Analysis And Reporting
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes within the department that guarantee best practices in lead and campaign management.
- Provides input in key marketing metrics definition and needed reports/dashboards in order to determine overall performance of the marketing team and marketing programs.
- Analyzes the lead flow end-to-end in order to guarantee the achievement of the department’s goals
- Analyzes marketing and sales data, develops insights, and presents recommendations for improvement and optimization.
- Ensures the organization is running efficiently: operational and infrastructure:
- Leads the planning, budgeting, and forecasting of the marketing department
- Drives monthly/quarterly/annual marketing metrics reviews
- Works closely with the VP of Marketing and key stakeholders in formulating and approving various marketing strategies, approaches, and campaigns prior to their launch.
- Monitors and maintains data quality in the marketing database
- Recommends data enrichment sources where gaps are identified and works closely with Data Quality team for the implementation
- Excellent knowledge of the software industry
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent marketing tools expertise (e.g., marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo), marketing attribution experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent programmatic marketing knowledge (eg, multi-stage, multi-touch, ABM) and digital marketing knowledge (SEA, SEO, Email marketing, Web UX, Affiliate marketing, retargeting)
- Very good understanding of marketing insights derived from attribution models, customer database mining, and other sources of customer insight
- Very good written and communication skills.
- 5+ Years experience in Operations
- Must be able to blend and demonstrate both an understanding of data and market dynamics to help drive the business.
- A strong conceptual mind
- Experience and appreciation of local marketing nuances in the approach to different markets
- Comfortable presenting to senior audiences
- Proactive and always looking forward; outcome driven
- Data-guided and measurement focused