Information Security SpecialistVeeam
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Date Posted: 2020-03-27
Veeam is the global leader in intelligent data management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Founded in 2006, today we have more than 300K customers worldwide, 55K channel partners, Cisco, HPE, and NetApp as exclusive resellers and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries. Veeam Software is the leader in software solutions for VMware virtualization systems management. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, regional headquarters for EMEA in Paris, for the Americas in Columbus, Ohio and for Asia Pacific in Sydney.
- business systems, web-applications, information flows, processes and DevOps infrastructure security analysis,
- security research of processes and systems, actual information security threats investigation, assessment, practical threat mitigation and response,
- Secure SDLC processes development in close connection with product and DevOps teams to make practical requirements and/or suggestions aimed to enhance web-projects security level on each step of its life-cycle,
- participate in systems architecture development processes and solution security assessment;
- Information Security threat and risk management systems development.
To have strong understanding of:
- practical cyber security,
- web applications: how they works, and how to protect them,
- HTTP, Web Socket, TLS protocols with different versions,
- authentication/authorization frameworks, such as: OAuth 2.0, WS-Security, SAML 2.0, OIDC, and threats to them,
- secure software development principles with opportunity to execute security code review and analysis based on them,
- secure data processing and storage principles,
- IT infrastructure security, general corporate infrastructure services, and their communications,
- Docker, k8s, Elastic Stack, git work principles,
- safe usage of open source software both in infrastructure and in software development,
- cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), its principles, features and security approaches.
To have hands on experience in:
- collection and processing of security valuable events,
- incident detection, response and investigation based on collected events,
- risk assessment and threat management, practical threat modeling in face of continuous changes.
To have well developed soft skills, such as:
- proactive thinking,
- communication and collaboration skills,
- management skills (for self-management and projects),
- set tasks clearly and to control its execution,
- plan middle-term project and follow them,
- rational thinking in face of difficulties,
- strong attentiveness and opportunity to notice possible issues and its indicators in early stages.
Good written and verbal communication in English is required (Upper-Intermediate and above) to effectively work in International Team.
Industry certificates would be a plus, but not required.
- Salary average or higher the market based on your skills and expertise
- The modern, energetic, international, working environment in a team of engaged and loyal professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career promotion
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from time to time if you need it
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY and Company birthday parties. quarter team-building activities
- Corporate bonus program (you do not have to choose, you will get all of them):
- Sports / fitness compensation
- Extended medical insurance policy including dental services
- Extra payments to support important personal events