HR IT Administrator
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
It is a project team member role within a strategic HR transformation program including the worldwide implementation of a new HR cloud software called Workday and its continuous support.
Owns delivery of technical areas such integration in the existing landscape of Veeam (corporate IT systems and also locally maintained systems); security standards and additional required developments like custom reports or fields hence this role is a critical success factor and it is needed to have a 100% role dedicated.
- Responsible for the development, unit testing of integrations within Workday or Middleware (Mulesoft) liaising with HRIS for functional requirements gathering
- Support for the end to end testing and UAT testing of integrations within Workday or Middleware (Mulesoft) with external vendors
- Responsible for the development, testing of custom reports and calculated fields within Workday liaising with HRIS for functional requirements gathering
- Accountable for the security configuration, testing, and deployment in Workday
- Solve related defects
- Close cooperation with other technical teams (other corporate IT systems) and functional teams (HRIS, HR SMEs, external 3rd parties, Workday)
- Responsible for analyzing integration, reporting and security impact from Workday releases twice a year
- Owns integration design documentation and ensures quality and compliance with documentation guidelines
- 3-4 years experience
- Workday Studio
- Workday integrations (ideally certified)
- HR IS experience ideally
- Transfer protocols knowledge (email, FTP and SFTP, HTTP/SSL, WebDAV)
Knowledge or experience in or of any Eclipse-based development environments or IDE (integrated development environments)
Experience with Object Management Systems (OMS)
- Middleware knowledge
- XML, XML schema, XSLD knowledge
- Web services API (WSDL, SOAP, REST) knowledge
- Knowledge of basic system security regarding domains and functional areas
- SSO principles (single sign on) knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge would be a plus
- Java (beginner) would be a plus
- Basic reporting and analytics experience
- Basic knowledge in HR systems would be a plus
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Competitive salary