Field Technical Evangelist-1Veeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Connecticut, Hartford
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States Illinois,
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Texas, Houston
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, Louisiana, Baton Rouge
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Iowa, Des Moines
United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
United States, Idaho, Boise
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
United States, North Carolina, Durham
United States, Washington, Bellevue
United States, New York, Buffalo
This role will drive increased revenue across the Americas by contributing thought leadership, industry based expertise and customer insights into our key Go-To-Market business solutions and directly engaging with key customers and influencers to develop vertical focused solutions while developing long-term strategic peer-to-peer relationships. As a key Veeam evangelist, the Field Technology Evangelist will participate in executive strategy sessions and represent our corporate strategy at customer, industry and partner events and be the key connection representing the voice of our key customers.
- Market Engagement: Responsible for driving industry engagement and evangelizing thought leadership at key events across the Americas including customers, partner and industry events
- Corporate Strategy: Participation and contribution in executive strategy sessions for both Product and Go-to-Market programs
- Enterprise Sales: Works closely with the Enterprise Sales Team to target key accounts where they can represent Digital Transformation and Veeam solutions at an executive level
- Corporate Marketing: Primary contributor in developing messaging frameworks and positioning strategies, as well as supporting content, so that the corporate, regional, and product/solution-specific marketing teams are delivering the most compelling solution narratives that will drive customers from discovery and consideration to a positive buying outcome
- Executive Relationships: Owners of key CIO customer relationships across their respective regions leading the transformation of Veeam from “Strategic Technology vendor” to “Strategic Partner”
- Social Media: Leaders in the social media space driving strategic and relevant insight into market dynamics and vertical solutions as they relate to Veeam and our strategy.
- Competitive Intelligence: Intimate knowledge of the competition, supporting technologies and ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science. MBA preferred.
- Exceptional writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Minimum ten years of experience as a practicing IT Professional.
- Understanding of advanced storage market and strategy for server, virtualization and cloud business.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Collaboration with product management, business development and global marketing to develop go-to-market strategy including communications and marketing plans.
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.