Deal Desk Manager
The Deal Desk Manager role has a critical role within business context advising the regional sales teams within EMEA to improve deal cycle times for non-standard deals, to successfully scale and win deals while optimizing Veeam profitability.
As a Deal Desk Manager, you should work closely with Sales managers and Sales leaders, and should be fully embedded with the Sales teams.
Moreover, the Deal Desk Manager is acting as a single point of contact for the EMEA Sales Teams, Channel & Distribution Teams and Order Processing Teams.
- Responsible for assisting Sales teams with qualifying, structuring, pricing, and escalating deals in accordance with company’s sales processes, policies and procedures
- Be a valued business partner for sales, legal, finance, renewals and sales management to ensure necessary cross-functional alignment
- Improve deal cycle times for non-standard deals
- Work with Sales leadership to maximize margins and manage discount levels through a structured approval process
- Maintain and train Sales Teams on how to use various sales tools, such as Non-Standard-Quoting Tool, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA) and others
- Enable an informed decision making of large and complex deals
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in a similar role (with direct exposure to sales, finance or legal processes)
- Experience working with Sales Managers on deal structuring and negotiating enterprise level software contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science (or equivalent)
- PMP certification (or equivalent) will be considered a plus
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills, as well as ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a time-pressured environment
- Demanding precise and quick decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and good judgement
- Understanding of the technical, contractual and financial requirements and their inter-relationship
- Must be self-started, detail oriented and analytical, considers wider geographic impact of action
- Fluent in English
Advanced French or German language skills will be considered a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office