The Data Engineer is responsible for implementing creative solutions to meet business needs and pro-actively enhancing existing warehouse. We are therefore looking for an SQL Ninja.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Implement creative solutions to meet business needs
- Design and implement full lifecycle DWH models, including building of OLAP cubes
- Development of ETL pipelines to integrate data sources into our data warehouse
- Pro-actively enhance existing data management platform, i.e. performance optimization, SQL query tunning, monitoring of ETL processes
- Extract proper data for further analysis
- Bachelor's degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience
- Ninja of SQL, ability to assemble meaningful datasets from comlex high volume sources
- Solid knowledge of an enterprise database platform like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgress etc and DWH modeling principles (relatioanl, dimensional, Kimball/Inmon etc)
- Good working experience with data integration tools like Talend, SSIS, ODI or Pentaho etc
- Experience with at least one major OO programming language such as Java,C++, C#, Python, PHP etc
- Active team player, eager to learn new technologies
Would be a plus:
- experience with HPE Vertica or other MPP columnar platforms
- experience with Java or Groovy
- experience working in an Agile environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
23 jobs found
Reporting Analyst - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud
Cloud/Migration Consulting Architect – Professional Services