Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Maintain, fix, and update a set of customized business reports (data visualization) in a BI system;
- Research bugs reported by report users;
- Create new reports based on data sets prepared by a team of data engineers;
- Collaborate with Data Engineers when they are preparing data sets for reports;
- Collaborate with team during infrastructure and dashboards refactoring;
- Collaborate with Analysts and Data Scientists to clarify requirements/design documents.
- Strong data visualization skills: custom metrics, dimensions, ad-hoc views, charts, complex dashboards;
- Strong SQL skills;
- Advanced user of MS Excel: pivot tables, lookups, custom filters, etc.;
- Experience with BI systems (SiSense, MS Power BI, Tableau, JasperReports, DataStudio 360, etc)
- English skills (writing + speaking) - B2 or higher;
- Data visualization experience on any platform (bar charts, pie charts, flat tables);
- Experience with descriptive statistics;
- Team leader experience is a plus;
- Experience in Agile and Scrum is a plus;
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.