CRM administrator (Marketo Administrator)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Maintain/administrate Marketo marketing automation tool, including user access, configuration, asset management, integration with CRM and other systems.
- Provide operational and technical support to marketing teams, troubleshoot system performance issues, escalate them to product support
- Ensure all new potential sales leads are tracked, validated, scored and routed appropriately.
- Automate and improve data quality and enrichment programs.
- Establish and maintain system documentation and training materials.
- Serve as a technology expert on Marketing Automation platforms. Maintain a deep understanding of the marketing system architecture, drive and implement improved processes to the system.
- Technical background
- At least 1 year experience working with data, CRM/marketing systems
- High logical/mathematical intelligence, strong analytical skills; good command of Excel
- Extremely accurate and detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task well in a fast-paced, growth driven environment.
- Passion for new technology
- Database management, Web development and HTML experience is a plus
- Fluent in written English
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days
ANZ Channel Sales Manager, Sydney