Senior Business Analyst
- As a part of Back End Systems department, Business/System Analyst will be responsible for collecting business requirements, creating and developing project documentation in close communication with product owners, developers, architects and company`s experts.
- The BA will develop deep understanding of business requirements by working with process/system business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions);
- The BA will elaborate on, create and update a full scope of project documentation – Project Vision, Use Cases, business process diagrams, flowcharts, STSs, other documentation artefacts – as needed/requested by a product owner;
- The BA will understand architectural/technical design constraints and trade-offs.
- Bachelor degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience as a Business/System Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM), previous participation in agile projects – a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in analysis, clarification and translation of business and system requirements into functional specifications
- Practical experience with modelling tools and notations (BPMN, IDEFx, UML)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Inside Systems Engineer, Australia