About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
The Corporate Information Systems department is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
As a part of Back End Systems department, Business/System Analyst will be responsible for collecting business requirements, creating and developing project documentation in close communication with product owners, developers, architects and company`s experts.
- Develop deep understanding of business requirements by working with process/system business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions);
- Elaborate on, create and update a full scope of project documentation – Project Vision, Use Cases, business process diagrams, flowcharts, STSs, other documentation artefacts – as needed/requested by a product owner;
- Understand architectural/technical design constraints and trade-offs.
- Bachelor degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience as a Business/System Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM), previous participation in agile projects – a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in analysis, clarification and translation of business and system requirements into functional specifications
- Practical experience with modelling tools and notations (BPMN, IDEFx, UML)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.