Business Partner, Renewals & Finance OperationsVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Business Partner, Renewals & Finance Operations
CIO (Chief Information Office) Business Partners have overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface within assigned functional areas for the purpose of end-to-end ownership, business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, relationship management and delivery execution.
This CIO Business Partner role is focused on supporting Veeam’s global Renewals and Finance Operations teams and related. Veeam has over 290,000 customers and who must remain current on support and our dedicated renewals team strives to assist with this. The Renewals sales process is a mission critical function for our business and the CIO BP is a key part of automation and digital transformation to enable our growth.
The Finance Operations team is comprised of our Order Processing, Deal Desk, and Pricing Operations processes and functions. The orders process is a mission critical function for our business and the CIO BP is a key part of automation and digital transformation to enable our growth.
- Collect requests from our functional areas for process and technology improvementswith a focus on determining root causes
- Communicate and driveagreementbetween business and technology teams to solve problems through automation and toolselection
- Be experts in ‘how’ technologyfunctions in terms of supportingdefinedbusiness partners
- Drawinferencesfrom process details and linkto the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements
- Ensure technology is in place to support Veeam’sgrowing and evolvingorganization
- Educate and communicatewithbusiness stakeholders on changes and improvements to defined processes.
- Maintain and lead regular meetings with business stakeholders to provide project and process improvement updatesas well as confirm priorities
- Experiencein thebusiness unit assigned to partner with,either internally at Veeam or for external entities.
- Experience configuration, pricing, and quoting (CPQ) products, programs and processes in software industry including those built for 2-tier channel distribution models.
- High level of attention to detail is required for this position to ensure that the data presented is accurately, correctly and aligned with the needs of the business
- Ability to work in a matrixand collaborative teamenvironment and accomplish work through others who are not direct reports.
- Salesforce certification, administrative experience or power userbackground is a bonus.
- Six Sigma certification is a bonusas well as projector program management certifications.
- Ability to apply systems thinking to generate solutions; focus on process rather than isolated events; Use tools to define problems; Be systematic in identifying problem areas and opportunities
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than20%) to support the organization’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Skills in process diagraming and documentation as well as data manipulation and reporting, including but not limited to Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.
EPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Reports toSeniorr Director,CIO Business PartnerSales & GTM
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible Working – Home working
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career