Business Partner, RenewalsVeeam
Business Partner, Renewals
CIO Business Partners have overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface within assigned functional areas for the purpose of end-to-end ownership, business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, relationship management and delivery execution.This CIO Business Partner role is focused on supporting Veeam’s growing global Renewals Sales team and related programs. Veeam has over 290,000 customers and who must remain current on support and our dedicated renewals team strives to assist with this. The Renewals sales process is a mission critical function for our business and the CIO BP is a key part of automation and digital transformation to enable our growth.
- Collect requests from our functional areas for process and technology improvements with a focus on determining root causes
- Communicate and drive agreement between business and technology teams to solve problems through automation and tool selection
- Be experts in ‘how’ technology functions in terms of supporting defined business partners
- Draw inferences from process details and link to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements
- Ensure technology is in place to support Veeam’s growing and evolving organization
- Educate and communicate with business stakeholders on changes and improvements to defined processes.
- Maintain and lead regular meetings with business stakeholders to provide project and process improvement updates as well as confirm priorities
- Experience in the business unit assigned to partner with, either internally at Veeam or for external entities.
- High level of attention to detail is required for this position to ensure that the data presented is accurately, correctly and aligned with the needs of the business
- Ability to work in a matrix and collaborative team environment and accomplish work through others who are not direct reports.
- Salesforce certification, administrative experience or power user background is a bonus.
- Six Sigma certification is a bonus as well as project or program management certifications.
- Ability to apply systems thinking to generate solutions; focus on process rather than isolated events; Use tools to define problems; Be systematic in identifying problem areas and opportunities
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 20%) to support the organization’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Skills in process diagraming and documentation as well as data manipulation and reporting, including but not limited to Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible Working – Home working
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career