Business Operations Analyst: CIO Business Partner, Channel AMER & VCSPVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley
CIO Business Partners have overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface within assigned functional areas for the purpose of end-to-end ownership, business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, relationship management and delivery execution.
This Business Partner role is focused on supporting the Americas Channel & Global VCSP programs. Veeam sells through a channel model and this role will have a crucial part in the growth of both route to markets. Our channel sales process is a mission critical function for our business and the CIO BP is a key part of automation and digital transformation to enable our growth.
- This Business Partner role is focused on supporting the Americas Channel & Global VCSP programs. Veeam sells through a channel model and this role will have a crucial part in the growth of both route to markets.
- Collect requests from our functional areas for process and technology improvements with a focus on determining root causes
- Communicate and drive agreement between business and technology teams to solve problems through automation and tool selection
- Be experts in ‘how’ technology functions in terms of supporting defined business partners
- Draw inferences from process details and link to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements
- Ensure technology is in place to support Veeam’s growing and evolving organization
- Educate and communicate with business stakeholders on changes and improvements to defined processes.
- Maintain and lead regular meetings with business stakeholders to provide project and process improvement updates as well as confirm priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent (a combination of education and experience will be considered). In addition, 3-5 years of business experience in an analyst or operations capacity, including but not limited to Sales Operations or Program/Project Management, or consulting.
- Prior Cloud, MSP and/or SaaS experience is a MUST.
- Experience with Rental and Subscription Models: Licensing and Pricing
- Skills in process diagramming and documentation as well as data manipulation and reporting, including but not limited to Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with using Atlassian products and Salesforce is a bonus, as well as any commercial Business Process Management tools.
- High level of attention to detail is required for this position to ensure that the data presented is accurately, correctly and aligned with the needs of the business
- Ability to work in a matrix and collaborative team environment and accomplish work through others who are not direct reports.
- Salesforce certification, administrative experience or power user background is a bonus
- Six Sigma certification is a bonus
- Ability to apply systems thinking to generate solutions; focus on process rather than isolated events; Use tools to define problems; Be systematic in identifying problem areas and opportunities
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 20%) to support the organization’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Skills in process diagramming and documentation as well as data manipulation and reporting, including but not limited to Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.
2 jobs found
Business Operations Analyst: CIO Business Partner, Finance Operations
United States, Ohio, Columbus