We are looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible for the end-to-end analysis process on Veeam internal projects. As a Business Analyst, you will be a key member of the Corporate Information Systems team, responsible for working with multiple internal teams to help them get the full value of the existing corporate technological environment. The scope of the role includes working with key team members and business stakeholders to interpret business needs and issues, translating those needs into actionable requirements, participating in the design, implementation, and testing activities, and providing post-implementation support.
- Support the entire business analysis workflow: from problem definition to requirements specification;
- Develop a deep understanding of business requirements by working with business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions);
- Consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment. Define functional and system requirements accordingly;
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes/systems/technologies;
- Create the necessary project documentation to support solution design, development, and testing;
- Make sure that requirements documentation is accurate, accepted by business stakeholders, and fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented;
- Maintain professional, productive communication with business and technical stakeholders and peers;
- Be the expert knowledge center in your domain;
- Follow the working and documentation standards accepted by the team.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (experience with Web projects/services - is an advantage);
- Ability to facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, priorities, limitations, and restrictions;
- Experience using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements;
- Experience working in Data Protection or Information Security domains: working with compliance requirements PCI DSS/SOX/HIPAA/SOC 2, building information security processes ISO 27001 - is a big advantage;
- Practical experience with modeling notations (BPMN, UML) and tools - is an advantage;
- Fluent English language, both spoken and written.
21 jobs found
Reporting Analyst - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud