Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Veeam Software is the leader in software solutions for VMware virtualization systems management. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, regional headquarters for EMEA in Paris, for the Americas in Columbus, Ohio and for Asia Pacific in Sydney.
- Develop deep understanding of business requirements by working with process/system business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions).
- Elaborate on, create and update a full scope of project documentation – Project Vision, Use Cases, business process diagrams, flowcharts, STSs, other documentation artefacts – as needed/requested by a product owner.
- Understand architectural/technical design constraints and trade-offs.
- Bachelor degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience as a Business/System Analyst / Product Owner.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM), previous participation in agile projects – a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian.
- Experience in analysis, clarification and translation of business and system requirements into functional specifications.
- Practical experience with modelling tools and notations (BPMN, IDEFx, UML).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football and/or volleyball teams
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days