APJ Program Manager, Employer BrandingVeeam
This role will execute on building a unique, differentiated global employer brand that will tell the Veeam story to the best candidates around the world and help make Veeam a Great Place to Work for our current workforce.
- Creativity as the storyteller of the Veeam employer brand. You will maintain and execute a content calendar, focused on core themes of our employer brand based on the personas of the people we hire.
- Ability to multi-task on many initiatives tied to our employer brand, including channel strategy, social media, and the latest talent acquisition technologies. You will tie all of these tools and channels together with our employer brand.
- You are a communicator who is knowledgeable and comfortable working within Human Resources and building a good and productive relationship with the marketing, communications and Veeam.com teams.
- Partnership with colleagues around the globe so our employer brand is global but also tells our story in key local markets.
- Desire to work with the Senior Director of Global Employer Brand to build an employer brand that competes with the best brands in tech.
- Be an outstanding program manager who is able to provide engagement data to leaders, managers and influencers across Veeam.
You will have competence in as many of the following areas as possible:
(1) digital media trends, including SEO and SEM, career site development, and using digital media channels.
(2) video, blogging, infographics, mobile, and other tools to tell our story.
(3) social media expertise, beyond just trolling and posting on social media but using the right channels to increase awareness of Veeam and drive candidate engagement.
(4) Basic data visualization to be able to take our employee engagement data and bring it to life for stakeholders;
(5) Preferred knowledge of Photoshop, Director, iMovie, Movie Maker, advanced PPT or other relevant tools so work can be developed in-house.
You should be an experienced communicator, with a minimum of 5 years working in either a corporate or agency environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with human resources and/or talent acquisition, although significant experience working in other areas of marketing or communications could be an alternative. A global mindset is a must!
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.