Administrator of Corporate Information Systems / Atlassian Administrator
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Administrate and manage the corporate Atlassian stack of products, including JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Crowd, add-ons for these products.
- Administrate users and permissions for the corporate BI solution
- Create automation scripts, dashboards and workflows to meet business requirements
- Recommend system changes and enhancements
- Perform Systems Monitoring and Failure Diagnosis
- Provide end-user support for the systems
- Relevant past experience as an Administrator of IT systems
- Natural tendency to support users
- Good spoken and written English (upper-intermediate)
- Knowledge of scripting languages - Python, WSH and such – is a strong plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS, No-SQL DBs
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- Must be a team player
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multinational working environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness.
- Annual leave 28 days.
Presales Director, LATAM